65 total views, 1 views today
Do you need The Life Changer Question and Answers?, this post will provide questions and answers from chapter 1 of the JAMB 2021 English novel The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli. This questions will help you study for your coming UTME use-of-English exams, therefore i advice you go through each question thoroughly to better understand the first chapter of the book. Also check back for more questions and answers on the Life Changer.
If you find The Life Changer Questions and Answers helpful, kindly share this page with a friend, Goodluck!
The Life Changer Questions and Answers (Chapter 1) – JAMB 2021 English Novel
- How old is Bint? – Bint is 5 years old
- How many kids did Ummi have – Ummi had four kids, 3 girls and a boy.
- Why did Bint’s parents encourage her to study French? – They believed learning a new language at an early age was easy and French is a widely spoken international language.
- What was the first question Bint’s Social Studies teacher asked the classroom when quizzing them on French – He asked them to greet Good morning in French.
- Who answered the Teacher first question? – Bint
- What questions did Bint ask her teacher that made him nervous and uncomfortable? – She asked him how to say “that’s very Good” in French
- Who did the social studies teacher call on to help him answer Bint’s questions? – He asked the French mistress who often teaches the senior classes to help him answer Bint’s question.
- Why does Bint’s mom often enter her children’s bedroom without knocking on the door? – She wanted them to get used to her presence and to always ensure they maintain a good hygiene by keeping their room tidy always.
- Who used to say “what you teach a child is like writing on a hard rock and when dried it would be difficult to erase” – Ummi’s grand mom.
- Who is Jamila? – Jamilla is Ummi’s daughter and Bint’s immediate elder sister. How to get 2021 jamb cbt acsses code
- Who is Bint? – Bint is Ummi’s daughter, she is her youngest child.
- Who is Omar – Omar is Ummi’s first child and her only son.
- What does Omar call Ummi? – He calls her Mum.
- Who is Teemah – She is Ummi’s first Daughter and also her second child.
- Why was Omar so excited when he got home? – Omar was happy because he got an admission into the university.
- How old was Omar when he got admission into the university? – Omar was 18 years old when he got admission into the university.
- Which university offered Omar an admission? – Omar got an admission into Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
- What course was Omar offered in Ahmadu Bello University? He was given an admission to study Law at Kongo Campus in Ahmadu Bello University.
- What course did Ummi’s husband study in the university? – Ummi’s husband studies Accounting in the university although he initially wanted to study Law.
- What did Omar demand his siblings refer to him as. – Omar demanded Teemah and Jamilar call him “My Learned Brother”.
- What time does Ummi’s husband usually close from work. Ummi’s husband usually closes from work by 5pm.
- What reward was Omar expecting from his dad for his accomplishments? – Omar was hoping his dad will buy him an android smartphone.
- Why did Jamilla suggest they all go outside? The room was getting hot and stuffy because they was no power, therefore Jamilla suggested they all go outside to get some fresh air.
- Who offered to pay for the Zobo drink?. – Ummi offered to pay for the Zobo drink.
- Who went to buy the Zobo drink? – Teemah went to buy the Zobo drink.
- Who asked Ummi to tell them a story? Bint asked Ummi to tell them a story while they sat outside.
- What is Ummi’s occupation? Ummi was a teacher.
- Why didn’t Ummi tell her children a story about her experience in the university? Ummi’s refused to tell her kids a story about her experience in the university because she felt they were much to young to know about life on campus, especially her own experience.
- What was Omar JAMB score? Omar scored 230 in his UTME exams.
- How many credits did Omar get in his WAEC? – Omar got 7 credits in his WAEC including in English and mathematics at his first attempt.
- Why did Omar have to wait two days before checking his admission status? Omara had to wait to go to the cyber cafe to check his admission status because he didn’t have a smartphone unlike his friends who had checked theirs immediate using their smartphones
For Chapter 2, Question and Answers on The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli, Bookmark this page and check back later.