Central Bank of Nigeria has made a move to stop the trading of Cryptocurrency in the country.
In a circular sent by the Director Of Banking Supervision, Bello Hassan to all Deposit Money Banks, Non-Bank Financial Institutions and Other Financial institution the CBN said there are risk associated with transactions in crypto currency.
READ MORE: How to Hack a Bank Account in Nigeria
Meanwhile, the Central Bank Of Nigeria declared that dealing in crypto-currency or facilitating payments for crypto-currency trading is now prohibited in Nigeria.
READ MORE: How to Do a Fake Bank Alert in Nigeria
However, Banks have been ordered to check their system and identify the accounts of people who have transacted cryto-currency in the past and block their accounts with immediate effect.
- How to purchase JAMB 2021 Registration e-PIN Online
- Tower Defense Mod APK V1.4.8 (Unlimited Money & Gems)
- 2021/2022 legitsource,examclass,examloaded,ceebook,Best exam portal,expolegit, 2023/2024 Waec runz
- The Life Changer Questions and Answers (Chapter 1) –JAMB 2021 English Novel
- 2022/2023 WAEC Expo/Runz | 2022/2023 WAEC RUNZ (Runs) | 2022/2023 WAEC QUESTIONS & ANSWERS (RUNZ)
Do You Think CBN Will Succeed In Banning Crypto Currency In Nigeria?
Let’s hear from you all as regards this.
Drop your comments